Barrett from Tulsa, OK (USA)

Barrett from Tulsa, OK

Who are you? My name is Barrett.
Where are you? I live in the Tulsa, OK area (USA).
What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam? I’d consider myself a veteran. I’ve been studying off and on for the CCIE R&S lab exam since 2012. I’ve had a few lab attempts, the last time receiving the famous pass/pass/pass=fail. I’m hoping to go back within a couple of months.
What’s your background? Any cool stories to share? Mostly networking and telecom for oil and gas companies.
Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? The content is presented very clearly and is easily navigated.

1 Like

Hello Barrett,

Welcome on board!

The CCIE R&S lab can be tough, especially if you study so long and you don’t pass it…you have to pick yourself up again, wait for a few months and try again. Do you have a date in mind or do you just study for now and see how it goes?

Rene

Hi René,

I’m retaking Narbik’s boot camp next week. I’m hoping to get an attempt scheduled in March or April.

1 Like

Doing the bootcamp a short while before the lab is a good idea. Get rid of your last knowledge gaps, work on that, then give it another try.