Cisco ASA Erase Configuration

Hi Rene:

I’ve been looking round for a good reading list regarding firewalls and VPN’s as i already have passed my ccna security exam. The INE website gives you a list but alot of these book came out in 2005 thats a long time ago, and the tech world moves fast. Can you please tell me what books would be a good read i don’t mind if they are CCIE level because i can just take my time understanding them. This is the list i’m thinking of buying

Cisco ASA: All-in-One Firewall, IPS, and VPN Adaptive Security Appliance / I’ve now got this book really good and upto date.

Cisco Router Firewall Security / I want to buy this book but came out in 2005 can’t seem to find anything newer does this mean that firewalls have not changed since then.

The Complete Cisco VPN Configuration Guide / Again i want to buy this but no IKEv2 or vti configuration

If you can tell me any better books to read please help as i love learning about firewall and vpn’s, and want to have my next reading list in place after i finish the last part of my CCNP route switch. Only the Tshoot to go.