Cisco Campus Network Design Basics

Hello Laz,
I have a OSPF design question mainly and I am going to use the below topology as the reference.

In this design, I have a pair of Campus core and a pair of data center core routers. Here I am running OSPF area 0 between Campus core and Data center core devices. Also I am using different areas between Core switches and different Distribution blocks. I am configuring Totally NSSA in all the areas other than area 0 so every area will have only the default route from the core switches. Core routers will advertise each other only the summary routes of different distribution blocks. For instance, Campus core pairs will advertise summary of different distribution blocks to the Data center core routers and vice versa. Therefore, every distribution switch will have only one route in their routing table that is only the default route and core routers will advertise only the summary routes of different distribution blocks to each other. What do you think about this design? Do you think I should modify anything or it is one of the best practices?

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Azm