Cisco SD-WAN vEdge Onboarding

HI Rene,
I have watched and read ur SD-Wan lectures till onboarding vedge
I have couple of doubts may sound dumb but asking anyway
Let me explain how i understood so u can clarify

1.Hardware level
In actual hardware the vEdge will be a actual hardware router which is compatible with the SDwan image
But what about vsmart, vbond and vmanage are they actually 3 seperate hardware we have to take console of in real life scenario

1. Certificate
    (ROOT CA is like a ideal certificate to compare with so that we can trust as it matches the private key we generated)-this is my understanding till now
    Like lets say i am generating a vedge CSR using command
    request csr upload home/admin/vedge1_csr
    and then copying it to vmanage and then signing it in vmanage and then copying it again from vmanage to vedge using
    vEdge1# request download scp://admin@10.1.0.1:/home/admin/vedge1.crt

Then whats the use of copying ROOT CA in vedge at the first place as we signed the vedge certificate in Vmanage and then copied it to vedge and installed it in vedge
request certificate install home/admin/vedge1.crt

so why should we install the ROOT CA certificate anywhere other than vManage as the certificates are signed in vManage

3.Default Route
we are giving default route in the controllers in the switch and the vedge so that all the components are reachable to each other

DC switch : ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.65.91.254
All 3 controllers : ip route 0.0.0.0/0 10.1.0.254

vedge towards routed interface :
ip route 10.1.0.0/24 10.65.91.100

Here what i dont get is about the vEdge interface “ge0/1 ip adress”

interface ge0/0 can reach 10.65.91.100(default gateway) as its ip adress is 10.65.91.1/24
They are in same subnet

But what about interface ge0/1 ip address 10.65.92.1/24
They are in different subnet right
How can 10.65.92.1/24 reach the default gateway 10.65.91.100 /24

4 . TLOC color
color is used by the vedge to understand the difference between 2 links i suppose

But whats a TLOC (fullform of TLOC to get better understanding) that part is bit shady
Whats the significance of the keyword color

Thanks RENE
it was awesome till now
hoping u reply all my 4 doubts