EIGRP Passive Interface

Great and easy to understand lesson. I would only make one request on this for something to be added.
in my lab of this lesson everything went smoothly. Only thing I had some hiccups on that I had to search was the following.

I knew how to setup from the lesson the default command for passive interface. However, for some reason I was thinking “incorrectly” that I needed to setup the no passive-interface command under the interfaces… I tried a few times but it was not working for obvious reasons as that was the wrong place. Its small thing and I quickly did a search and found out what I was doing wrong. However, that would be nice to specify that went under the Eigrp router command.

(Just a note you do explain this fully under OSPF passive interface lesson so I should have known better but I tend to forget as much as I learn at times lol)

I know being able to think for ourselves and not having our hand held and figure out some small things on our own is good life experience but just figured I would mention it. Also I love posting on these forums in particular as this website is the best website to learn routing and switching I have came across in my lifetime. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: