G'day - Jon from Australia

G’day All, I’m a Network & Security Engineer from Australia. Recently I’ve been studying my CCNP Switch but since the new exam’s have come out I’ll be looking to take the single CCNP Enterprise exam then begin my CCIE R&S studies right after.

Hoping NetworkLessons.com will release CCNP Enterprise as a course!

I really enjoy the way the tutorials are written up and provide configuration as well. This is one great website.

Hello Jonathan, great to have you on board!

We’re glad you find the site helpful. Rene is working hard to provide content for all of the newest Cisco certifications as soon as possible. We’ll keep you posted. A lot of the current content is still valid of course, and can be used to continue your studies, but the new course will indeed be more focused on the specific requirements of the new certifications. We’ll keep you posted.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, you always know where to find us. Looking forward to “seeing” you on the forum!

Welcome once again and we wish you success in all of your certification goals!

Laz

1 Like

Welcome Jonathan!

I’m currently working on the new CCNA 200-301 exam which is almost ready. Once it’s finished, I work on CCNP enterprise. I should have enough time to create everything before the changes in February.

Good luck studying for now, if you need any help let us know :sunglasses:

Rene

1 Like