Greetings The Legendary Rene, folks!

R1(Conf)# Good day and good health and may your ports always auto-heal,

Newbie Lim Signing up to this beyond Epic teaching site :slight_smile:

Hello Lim and welcome to NetworkLessons!

Great to have you with us, and I’d just like to say, I really like your enthusiasm!

We hope you find the lessons useful, and if you have any questions or concerns, you know where to find us!

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

Thanks Lazaros, very kind of you :smiley:

Yeah, i got a major beating in the battle field, gotta reconstruct myself,

I’ve seen some materials on Youtube and found them to be very clean, purposeful and gered very much to what we need to get the entrprise network going - without fussing over the gazillion features a VLAN technology may have for example most training programmes that attempt to cover as many features,

I just need at first to put out a fire and demonstrate practical samples and you folks have gotten the perfect tinge & approach in this corner for sure.

Hello Lim,

Welcome, I love your enthusiasm as well :smiley:

I am glad to hear you enjoy what we do here. I do my best to keep things simple. Once you understand a topic and are able to configure something, you can always learn more and dive deeper into features if needed.

I wish you good luck with studying :slight_smile: You know where to find us if you need help.

Rene

Hello Lim

Lots of people sign up for different reasons, others for certification, while still others to solve a particular problem in a production network. In any case, it’s always very exciting to deal with any issues users have, and that’s part of the pleasure of working in networking.

Glad to hear the content is what you’re looking for! Let us know else how we can help…

Laz