Hello everyone! I am Dan Kristian Ahillon from Philippines

I’ve been working IT companies mainly in Telco since 2010.
I wish to start taking certifications to validate and same time study as technology is changing rapidly.
Thanks Rene,

Hello Dan!

Great to have you with us! Certifications are an excellent way to verify what you have learned, and to prove to your employer or customers the level of excellence you have to offer. We wish you success in all your endeavours, and we’re here to help you along the way whenever you have any questions.

Looking forward to your questions and comments!

Laz

2 Likes

Hello Dan,

Welcome! Like Laz said, getting certifications is a great way to prove what you have learned. Cisco certifications are popular.

I wish you good luck and if you need any help, you know where to find us!

Rene

1 Like

Hi Dan,
You’ve come to the right place to learn about technologies and prepare for certification exams. I have followed Rene, GNS3 Vault, and Network Lessons for a long time now. Rene’s lessons and demonstrations are some of the best I have come across. Real-world, right-to-the-point lessons, that will help you get the knowledge and skills you are looking for! In fact, I was able to pass my CCIE R&S lab a few years ago thanks to lots of practice from some of the lessons and exercises on this site.
Good luck!
Brett

2 Likes