Hello, I am Judi Perez

From Atlanta, GA, just beginning to get a grasp on Cisco…So any advice in what to learn first for CCNA?

Hello Judi and welcome to NetworkLessons!

If you’re interested in achieving your CCNA certification, the best way to go about it is to go through the content in the CCNA Routing & Switching ICND1 100-105 and the CCNA Routing & Switching ICND1 200-105 courses as they are laid out by Rene. The flow of the content is such that even if you’re learning from scratch, you get the basics you need to move on to the next section. Going through the lessons sequentially will verify that you’re not missing out any vital information that you will need to understand to grasp the concepts in the following lessons.

And if you need anything along the way, you can always use the forum to ask your questions or search through the answers to the questions that others like you have posed. If you have a question, it’s likely someone else has asked it, and if not, ask it yourself and we’ll do our best to help you out!

We’re glad to be a part of your journey to certification!

Laz

Welcome Judi!

There’s nothing more I can add to what @lagapidis mentioned :slight_smile:

I wish you good luck studying and if you need any help, you know where to find us.

Rene

Hi, I’m George from Thailand. I’m a beginer, nice to meet you all.

Hello George!

Welcome to NetworkLessons, it’s great to have you here! We look forward to helping you along the way to your certification goals!

Laz

Welcome on board George!