Hi all! I'm Klaus from Hamburg, Germany

Who are you?

I’m working as a network engineer for a Cisco gold partner, currently in their service desk. Despite the position, we strive very hard to give you the same experience as TAC. In german, obviously :slight_smile:

Where are you?

Hamburg, Germany

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?

I’ve passed my CCNP Switch three months ago and I’m now learning for CCNP Route. I failed the test today (738/790).

Last year I passed CCNA Security. My general field of knowledge is R&S in enterprise networks and security.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?

CCNP Route hit me hard on EVN, VRF, DHCPv6 and NAT64-PT (and some specifics on everybodys darling - Frame Relay) - I need to brush up on that quick and without getting lost in google search results.

Hello Klaus and welcome to NetworkLessons!

We’re glad to have you here. It can be disheartening when you don’t pass an exam, especially when you get that close. We hope that we can be of help to you to get that CCNP ROUTE under your belt within the next little while.

Your experience sounds interesting, and it is always helpful to have users like you join this community, making it a much richer and helpful place for all.

We hope to see you on the forum and be able to help you in any way we can. We wish you success in your endeavours!

Laz

Hello Laz,

Thanks for your kind words! While the result was a defeat, I still feel challenged and will continue my studies.

Next test beginning of January…

1 Like

Hallo Klaus,

Willkommen! ROUTE is a difficult exam, it has a lot of topics. Do you want to get ROUTE and TSHOOT done before the changes in February? If you pass ROUTE, TSHOOT is not too difficult.

For now, good luck studying! You know where to find us if you have any questions.

Rene

Hallo René,

Yeah, it really covers a lot of topics. I definitely want to pass ROUTE and TSHOOT before the changes in february.

Regards
Klaus

1 Like