Hi Everyone! I am a New Member

Rene thanks for putting all this together. I’ve just started the lessons tonight and already a few of the subjects I was having issues with have been clarified for me. Thank you! I look forward to studying these lessons in the weeks and months ahead and achieve my goal of becoming a CCNP. I was looking at GNS3Vault Labs earlier. Are they updated? I downloaded the EIGRP beginner lab but when I went to console into the RT the RT was clear. Do I need to input the configs myself? I am really excited to get started on these labs! Look forward to hearing from you.

Bobby A.

Hi Bobby,

Welcome onboard :slight_smile: Glad to hear you like my work!

It’s been awhile since I worked on the GNS3Vault labs but they should still work. Normally it should load the startup configuration files automatically. If not, just copy/paste them yourself or you can take a look at the GNS3 file in notepad.

It’s possible that it can’t find the config files since you might be using different folder names.

Rene

Rene,

Thanks for the quick response! I will try copying the files into the RT myself to see if that works. Do you know of any other websites that have GNS3 Labs? Ill stay in touch.

Ready to Work,

Bobby A.

No problem Bobby.

I don’t know of any other sites, perhaps they added some to gns3.com but i’m not sure.

Ok! Thanks!

Bobby A.