Hi Everyone I'm Alfonso from Italy

I’m Alfonso I’m 19 years old and I’m going to finish my CCNA Journey really soon and the new version of the CCNA it’s really theoric, for luck i found you guys!

I’m really excited to be a part of this community after the CCNA I want to go through the CCNP Enterprise.

My goal is to become a CCIE Enterprise and also Service Provider I love networks!

Have a nice day everyone and good luck for everthing!

Hi Alfonso welcome to the community ! I’m from italy too :slight_smile:

Hello Alfonso and welcome to NetworkLessons!

It’s great to have you with us, and it’s really amazing that you are getting started with networking from such a young age. I wish I started out that young. You have so many advantages!!

I admire your goals, and I believe that the lessons found within this site will be very valuable to you in your endeavour. If you have any questions along the way, you know where to find us!

I look forward to seeing you in the forum!

Laz

Welcome Alfonso!

Great to see you are so enthusiastic at a young age. Sooner or later, you will reap the rewards of studying and working towards your goals. I wish you good luck and fun studying :sunglasses: If you need any help, you know where to find us!

Rene

Thank you a lot guys, you’re really giving me a lot of energy :smile: , This is another reason that why I’m here for understanding and maybe after some experience helping the others studying too and help them like you guys are doing :smile:

1 Like