Hi Team, Ruben From UK

I am currently preparing Encor 301-450. My goal is to pass CCIE Enterprise Lab before Christmas . I believe you are doing a great job. I am learning a lot !!!

Hello Ruben!

Great to have you with us, and we’re very pleased that the site is useful to you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on the forum! We wish you success in your goal of being CCIE certified by Christmas!!

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

Welcome Ruben!

I am glad to hear you like our work. For now, I wish you good luck with the ENCOR exam :sunglasses:

Rene

Hi Team,

Just letting you know on 24th August I successfully passed Encor 350-401 exam toward CCIE lab exam.
I enjoyed the training course and I learnt a lot. Now focusing on Lab exam.

Thank you

Ruben

2 Likes

Hello Ruben!

Congratulations! That’s one big step and one great milestone! We wish you success in the lab exam as well. If you need help, you know where to find us!

Laz

Congratulations Ruben!

It’s good to hear the course was useful to you. I wish you good luck preparing for the lab. If you need help you know how to find us :slight_smile:

Rene

Hi Team,

Thanks for your reply and support. I already started the revision. I am setting up a new server with more capacity to be able to lab bigger infrastructure under eve-ng. I will contact you in case I need help in the future.

You are doing a great job.!
Congratulations from a happy network engineer :relaxed::relaxed:.

Regards

Ruben

1 Like

Hi Ruben,

EVE-NG is a good choice. If you haven’t seen it, I used it to build a Cisco SD-WAN lab:

Rene