Hi there! I am Aaron from USA

Who are you?
I have been working for managed service providers for about 15 years.

Where are you?
USA

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
I would classify myself as a beginner in networking, but I have quite a bit of real world experience.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
My background is in Microsoft and VMware environments, but I feel the weakest in networking. I hope to sharpen my skillset in this area and pass the CCNA exam.

Hello Aaron and welcome to NetworkLessons!

It’s great to have you with us. Thanks for sharing your experience and your goals in networking. We hope that you’ll find the lessons on the site useful for strengthening your networking skills. If you have any questions, you know where to find us!

See you on the forum!

Laz

Hello Aaron,

Welcome! My background is also Microsoft (and Linux). That’s what I did before I made the switch to networking.

When you learn more about networking, you’ll learn more about some of the protocols you see with Microsoft or VMWare…like the vSwitch in ESX and its VLANs, Link aggregation, etc.

I wish you good luck studying. If you need help you know where to find us :slight_smile:

Rene