Hi there! I am Alex Martinez from Kansas City, MO Metro Area

Who are you?
Alex Martinez

Where are you?
Kansas City Metro Area

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
I have been a Network Engineer since 2012 For Sprint. I don’t consider myself a beginner, however, I also don’t consider myself a veteran.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
I started in Networking in 2011 working for Bloomberg in their NYC Data Center and I was hired a year later with Sprint as a Network Engineer. I work in a Network Deployment and integration team focused on IP based job role. I have started to study for my CCNA and Plan to continue onto my CCNP R&S, where I believe my current work skill set my fall within. My Ultimate goal is to reach a CCIE Level skill set / Certification.

So far I love your platform and look forward to learning, sharing and interacting with others as well.

Hello Alex and welcome on board!

We look forward to interacting with you and helping you on your way to CCNA and CCNP certification and beyond. We’re glad we can be a part of your journey.

Laz

1 Like

Hello Alex,

Welcome! I’m glad to hear you like my work :sunglasses:

With the experience you have, it should be a nice experience to go through the CCNA/CCNP material. Many topics are probably familiar and you’ll also run in some “aha” moment when you learn a bit more about the theory behind some protocols.

I wish you good luck studying and if you need anything, we are here to help!

Rene

1 Like