Hi there! I am Bill from New Jersey

Who are you?
Hi I’m Bill !

Where are you?
Based out of Northern New Jersey

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
Somewhat of a young veteran in the networking game. I studied network engineering in college and have a strong fundemental understanding of Local Area Networks. I obtained my CCENT a few months ago and I’m trying to get pass the ICND2 before the test expires on February 24th…at the time of this writing its February 8th so I have alot of work ahead of me in not alot of time lol.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
I have a diverse background and most recently worked in home automation and structured cabling. Right now I work for a technology integrator that mainly caters to Healthcare clients specializing in Ophthalmology. I joined NetworkLessons.com after finding alot of helpful posts when searching google on cisco topics.

As far as cool stories I’ve worked in alot of different industries and in my spare time I like to do side work hanging televisions, mounting and integrating security cameras, running network cables, and doing basic electrical work. Outside of my professional intrests I love 3d printing, mountain biking, and Jiu Jitsu. I look forward to interacting with everyone on the forum while helping where I can. See in the comments!

Hello Bill and welcome to NetworkLessons!

It’s great to have you here with us. Since you’ve had professional experience in networking, I don’t believe the ICND2 will be difficult for you. You just need to put in the time, and I’m sure you’ll succeed before the deadline!

It’s nice to see that you’ve had quite a diverse professional background. We hope that we can be of help to you in your certification journey, both for CCNA certification and beyond.

I wish you success in your exams and we look forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

1 Like

Hello Bill,

Welcome! You still have two weeks, if you have time time, you might be able to pull it off.

There is some overlap between CCENT (ICND1) and ICND2. It helps if you still feel familiar with the CCENT topics.

I wish you good luck studying :sunglasses: . If you need any help, you know where to find us!

Rene

1 Like