Hi there! I am Clifton from Johannesburg, South Africa

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
I am here to prep for CCIE Enterprise Infra.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
…I have been a network administrator in the Enterprise space dealing mostly with Microsoft servers, Linux servers, VMware vsphere, Cisco and Juniper routers, firewalls and switches.

Hello Clifton and welcome!

Great to have you with us. It’s nice to have people with a lot of experience in the field, as this enriches the online community. We wish you success in your certification journey. If you need help in anything along the way, you know where to find us!

Laz

1 Like

Hello Clifton,

Welcome! I started with Microsoft/Linux servers and a bit of VMware, before I moved to networking. This knowledge is always useful to have.

I wish you good luck studying. If you need any help you know where to find us :slight_smile:

Rene

Thank you Rene.

I started out in networking myself. Somehow I have always been in networking, have picked up lots of Linux and Microsoft sys admin skills. I am also a netacad ccna and ccnp instructor, hoping to nature my training skills again once done with CCIE.

1 Like