Hi there! I am John, studying CCNA. Cheers!

Who are you?
John

Where are you?
Singapore

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
Beginner

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
Working in Telco, my good friend shared your site and I love the way teach.

Hello John and welcome to NetworkLessons!

It’s great to have you here and we hope that you find the site helpful in your certification journey. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a post in any of the lesson threads.

Looking forward to “seeing” you on the forum!

Laz

Welcome John!

I wish you good luck studying. Are you going for the new 200-301 exam or the current ICND1 and ICND2 exams?

Rene

Hi Rene/Lazaros,

Thank you!

I am going for the 200-125 exam. Any advise? as taking the ICND1 and ICND2 route seems easier. Thank you for your reply.

Hello John

Doing the ICND1 and ICND2 separately is indeed easier, but only because there is less content in each of those. The 200-125 is not actually harder as far as the concepts go, so if you have a good grasp on things, you shouldn’t feel too intimidated. My most important advice to you is that you go through the lessons and do the practical labs!!! By actually doing, you gain a much deeper understanding of all the concepts, and you can more readily answer the questions posed. Do as many labs as you can. For me, actually doing the labs is key.

I wish you success in your studies and your exams, and as always, we’re here to answer any questions you may have!

hope this has been helpful!

Laz

Hi Laz,

Thank your for your advice, I will definitely do alot of practical labs. And I love what the NetworkLessons explaining topics so far.

1 Like