Hi there! I am Juan Carlos from Mexico

Who are you?
I Am a Network Engineer

Where are you?
Mexico

**What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
I am CCNA RS and CCNA Cyber Ops, currently studying for CCNP Route

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
I heard good reviews about Network Lessons regarding CCNP RS Studies.

Hello Juan! Welcome on board!

We’re glad to have you here and we look forward to responding to any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks for making NetworkLessons a part of your certification journey. If you need us, you know where to find us…

Laz

Hello Juan,

Welcome! How’s the studying going? Do you want to complete CCNP before the changes in 2020?

Rene

Hi Rene, I want to complete CCNP before February 24 ! I started studying ROUTE since announcements, I hope to take exam mid September or at the end , the most difficult is that is a lot of content to remember even if the topic is easy, is a lot of content. I hope I can pass ROUTE that date, and start studying SWITCH, because I want to take TSHOOT in Cisco Live Latinoamerica, well I don’t plan to pass it, I just want to know how difficult its going to be once I finished SWITCH.

Hi Juan,

The amount of stuff to learn is a challenge yes. It takes time to review all of it and to remember enough of it to pass the exam(s).

ROUTE has the most content, SWITCH is not too bad. TSHOOT covers everything you know from CCNA R&S / ROUTE / SWITCH. You have to make sure you are very familiar with the topology they use though.

Rene