Hi there! I am Kyle from Arkansas

Who are you?
My name is Kyle and I heard this was a great community so I joined!

Where are you?
I am currently located in Central Arkansas

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
I am decently new to networking. I have been in my current Network Analyst role for about 4 months, though I have been studying networking about a year or more.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
Been in IT almost 2 years and networking is a new job for me so no stories. Heard about this community on Reddit and decided to join at least for the 7 day trial.

Hello Kyle,

Welcome on board!

Anything networking related is the best thing you can do it in IT :grin: Are you studying just to learn new topics or do you have plans to go for one of the (Cisco) exams?

If you need any help, you know where to find us.

Rene

I am studying for the Route 300-101 exam which I have scheduled for 23 September. I was wondering where the Labs are located here? The main reason I got a membership is I saw on Reddit that a lot of people liked the program and especially the labs. I already have 3 other sources I’m using for coursework, and was looking for guided Labs with topologies already built that I could work through.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kyle

1 Like

Hello Kyle,

Here on networklessons I only have explanations of theory and walkthroughs for configurations. For example:

I don’t have any lab (workbooks) where you have a topology and a list of tasks to complete. I used to create these on my other website:

Everything on GNS3Vault is for free.

Rene