Hi there! I am Mayor from Chicago, USA

Who are you?

Where are you?

I am a beginner studying for CCNP (routing and Switching)?

**I joined networklessons because of my passion for IT. I have been silently studying with the Rene’s book on mastering CCNP Route and i have been practicing using the labs on GNS3vault.com. I am interested in learning in dept knowledge about Information Technology. **

Hello Mayowa and welcome to Networklessons!

It’s always nice to hear about people who are passionate about what they do. We’re passionate as well, and we’re looking forward to helping you out on your journey to certification. If you need anything, you know where to find us!

Laz

Welcome on board Mayowa!

Do you want to try any of the CCNP exams or do you study just for enjoyment now? :slight_smile:

Rene

Thank you so much @lagapidis. You are so kind.

1 Like

@ReneMolenaar Thank you. I am actually preparing to take the CCNP Route next month and the CCNP Switch as well. To me, studying the Cisco track is so much fun. I want to use this opportunity to thank you. Thank you for making studying easy for us. Your books and labs have been instrumental to the little success (studying and understanding) i have had so far.

You are very welcome @mayorade2000 :sunglasses: I am glad you like my work and that it has been helpful so far!

Good luck studying for ROUTE, the CCNP track is very enjoyable.

Rene

1 Like