Hi there! I am .Scott.. from ... Laveen Arizona

Who are you?
…I am a Network Engineer. I have been working in this industry for 20 plus years. I have all sorts of experience in Networks, Telecommunications. I am prior Air Force

Where are you?
…I currently live in the Phoenix Metropolitan area

What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? A veteran studying for a CCIE exam?
…I have been in Networking for many years and I am studying for my CCNP Route Switch for starters

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
… My Background is Networks and Telecommunications and I am here to learn more about Networking and the new technologies like ACI for starters

1 Like

Hello Scott

Great to have you on board. We’re here to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for making us a part of your journey to certification and to furthering your knowledge in networking.

Laz

Hello Scott,

Welcome on board! With your experience, it should be a smooth ride to go through the CCNP material. There might be some theoretical stuff that you haven’t encountered much in production networks but there should be a lot of familiar stuff.

If you need any help while studying, you know where to find us :slight_smile:

Rene