How to use Mindmapping

Hi Renee,

I am thinking this may work very well for me as I can never remember names and just pure memorization tasks. I have always been someone who never forgets a story or things about people or who a person is personality or identity wise just not the best with labels. So I would think something based on this system might tailor fit my learning style. I don’t even mind purchasing a pro version but I would like to learn how to use some basics first.

I

I see your CCNA mindmap and I also saw one in your CCNP route book but I don’t seem to be able to make those same lines.
mine turns out more like the following:

mindmap

is it just that I have the new version and they changed it or am I doing something wrong.

For example, I can create a box then create subtopic but then it is a pain to move subtopic I have to go so far away from it but that breaks the line so only way to reconnect seems to be with the relationship.

I did go back and try to do subtopics instead and it works but I cannot move the subtopics around very much see how squished it is:

mindmap2

Maybe I am doing it kind of right and they grow more horizontally as you add things.

Here I have expanded it out with IPv6 some.

mindmap3