I´m new member from Sweden

Hi
My name is Marta from Sweden (originally from Latin America) and works as a network technician in a company that has offices all over the world. I have previously been ccna and ccnp certified but the certificate went out a few years ago because I simply have not had time to take them again. I am new to firewalls and need both basic and in-depth knowledge within Cisco Asa and I really look forward to see what I can learn through this site.

Best Regards
Marta

1 Like

Hello Marta,

I hope you are doing well! Thank you for joining and sharing some of your experiences with us. Rene is a great teacher I’m sure you will find the content you are after here.

Thanks,
Scott

1 Like

Hi Marta,
Welcome to the Networklessons…
Here already Rene wrote on Cisco ASA Firewall(7 units are here)hopefully it will help you but if need more you can request to Rene:smiley:bcz you know he is our main person…

and I am sure if you go through the CCNA/CCNP/CCIE topics again then you can get some idea about Rene’s teaching method really its excellent.

We wish you all success in your study…

Thanks & Regards,
Arindom

2 Likes

Hello Marta,

Welcome on board! You shouldn’t have much issues with the ASA if you are on CCNP R&S level.

The ASA behaves differently than a router but it’s easy to understand if you know your R&S.

If you have any questions, let us know ok? Good luck studying!

Rene

1 Like