ICND1 Test

(Richard P) #1

Hello,

I am gauging my knowledge using the ICND1 test but when finishing the test and going over my missed questions I find it difficult to see my problem areas. I have two suggestions that will help me and provide a better experience.

1: This is more of a personal thing but I am red/green color blind. This makes the missed questions very confusing when I don’t remember the answer I selected. I would like an option or a default option to change the colors from red/green to something different, maybe black for correct and red for incorrect.

2: When navigating the post test in order to find my missed questions I have to manually click each number in order to find my wrong answers. I think a next and previous button here would be helpful along with a different color for my missed questions, if there is a color then I didn’t notice a color difference.

(Lazaros Agapides) #2

Hello Richard

Thank you so much for your feedback! It’s extremely valuable and it helps us to provide a better experience for all users.

How did you find the questions themselves as far as the level of difficulty and the content go? Let us know when you get a chance.

Thanks again!

Laz

(Rene Molenaar) #3

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your suggestions, we really appreciate this! Right now, we use a wordpress plugin for the test exams. It’s far from perfect but for now, it gets the job done. Once we have a few more practice exams, I want to see how much people really use it. If enough people use it, I’ll have something custom coded that does exactly what we want.

I can imagine this is a problem. I’ll see if this is possible. Meanwhile, would something like freestyler work perhaps? I can imagine this happens on multiple websites. This lets you change the CSS on every website you want.

I’ll check this out and see if we can change this.

Rene