Introduction- Omar

Inspired to learn all about the network to help me transition my career into the field of cybersecurity. I used to be a program supervisor in the field of Applied Behavior analysis. Currently in my masters in cybersecurity and need to have a better understanding of the network and other areas. I would love to chat with anyone who can help me during my journey! I look forward to meeting and speaking to some of you.

Hello Omar and welcome to NetworkLessons!

Your field sounds very interesting, and we’d love to hear more. We also believe that the lessons found on the site will be useful for you to further understand networking, as well as the security aspects involved. If you have any questions along the way, you know where to find us…

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

Welcome, Omar!

Learning about networking is a good idea. When it comes to security, you can’t secure what you don’t know or understand. Spending time on understanding different networking protocols is a great investment of your time if you ask me.

I wish you good luck studying and if you need any help, you know where to find us :slight_smile:

Rene