IPv6 over MPLS 6PE/6VPE

2nd video 6vPE is left only audio.

Hello Justin

I went in and checked and saw that I was able to have both audio and video on the 6VPE video, so it is likely some setting on your end. Are you experiencing this problem only on the second video or on both videos in the lesson? How about other videos on other lessons? Also, can you try to open the same page using a different browser? If the problem persists, let us know so that we can further troubleshoot the issue and help you resolve it.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

hmm weird idk what happened, but now it is working fine. This is usually on the application side when it happens. Maybe it was just a bug. I hope I didn’t waste too much of your time. It was only the second video . No other videos that I watched had that problem.

1 Like

Hello Guy

I’m not sure I completely understand your question. Can you rephrase it and also show us the particular configurations that you are confused about? Thanks!

Laz

Nevermind, I got it! Thank You

1 Like

i have a network running ipv6 however the mpls backbone is running ipv4 while every other devices are running ipv6 but i am finding it difficult to ping through end to end.

i need your help please.

Hello Adekunle

There may be several issues involved in the successful communication between devices across an MPLS infrastructure. In order to get this to work, you must employ some sort of tunneling so that your IPv6 traffic is tunneled over the IPv4 MPLS infrastructure. One way to do this is described in this lesson that shows how to successfully achieve this using 6PE/6VPE:

Let us know some more details about your setup and at what point you are having difficulty so that we can help you further.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz