New member from Canada

Hello, my name is Jeremy and I’m a new member here. I’m from Canada but live in Japan (actually in Canada now to visit family). Next year I’ll move back to Canada and I’m looking to get into IT. I managed to go from 0 knowledge to passing the CCNA composite 200-125 in 8 weeks which gave me some confidence so I’m looking forward to continuing my studies!

I’ve just started studying for the CCNP ROUTE exam, and I’m glad I found this site as the explanations are very clear and understandable. Aside from this website and plenty of labbing, do you think other resources are necessary for passing the exam? Any opinions are welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome Jeremy!

Passing CCNA in 8 weeks is quite an accomplishment. Since a lot of topics are new, it’s a difficult track. CCNP is a nice track, you’ll learn more about the things you learned in CCNA and there are some new topics.

I have plenty of CCNP material here so if you go through the topics and lab up everything yourself, you should be good. You can also try some of the gns3vault.com labs.

Good luck! If you need any help, let us know ok?

Rene

Hello Jeremy

Welcome on board! Nice to have a fellow canuck on the site, as I too am originally from Canada, but I now live and work overseas. Looking forward to helping you out in anything you may need on your way to achieving your certification goals!

Laz