New member from the UK

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is either staying safe in lockdown, or getting back to some sort of normality safely.
Due to the circumstances I have been forced to use up a lot of annual leave, so with nowhere to travel to I have decided to use the time to start my CCNP Enterprise journey.

A bit of background on myself. I’m moved into Networking across from a different line of work (non-technical) a few years ago. At the time I was actually working for an ISP so I was able to find an entry level role internally where I got a taste of working with Cisco gear. Mainly 1801s and 2960s. After passing my CCNA I moved to join a service provider and recently got my JNCIA.

For me, getting my CCNP is important as I want to take my skillset to the next level and also improve my job prospects going forward. My Plan is ENCOR, ENARSI and then probably focus on some Python and Linux, maybe RHCSA.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I’m sure I’ll end up speaking to some of you before long.

Cheers,
Bhav

Hello Bhav

Great to have you with us! Thanks for sharing your experiences and your plans. As you go through the lessons, if you need us, you know where to find us.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

Hello Bhav,

Welcome! I hope you are safe as well. Over here in The Netherlands, things are quiet at the moment. Hopefully it’ll stay like that.

Being able to study and learn networking is an advantage we have. It sounds like a good idea to take this opportunity to go for your CCNP.

I have a Python course btw, I didn’t promote it yet. I’m rendering all of the videos but the explanations / examples are all there:

Good luck studying for now!

Rene