Rapid Spanning-Tree (RSTP)

Can You Please clarify mine below Questions?
Question: 1:
------------
“The switch with the best bridge ID (priority + MACaddress) becomes the root bridge. The other switches (non-root) have to find the shortest cost path to the root bridge. This is the root port. There’s nothing new here, this works exactly the same for rapid spanning-tree.”

With this Statement, we understood that In RSTP, selection of Root Bridge is similar to STP.
1.In RSTP, I powered on 3 Switches, now all the 3 switches trying to select the Root bridge,In this process will they send proposal bit set in their BPDUs or not?
2. In RSTP, After Root bridge is elected, next in Root port selection, will they use (proposal/Agreement) negotiations or not?

Question: 2:
------------
In the above figure, the link between SW-A and SW-C is failed, now SW-C has two alternate ports Fa 0/16 and Fa 0/17.which port will choose as Root port ?
Ans: I am thinking lowest port no will chose as Root Port.( Fa 0/16). Please correct me.

Question: 3:
-----------

BPDUs are now sent every hello time. Only the root bridge generated BPDUs in the classic spanning-tree and those were relayed by the non-root switches if they received it on their root port. Rapid spanning-tree works differently…all switches generate BPDUs every two seconds (hello time). This is the default hello time but you can change it.
In my RSTP topology, I have three Switches up and running. SW_A->SW_B->SW_c->SW_A (triangle shape). SW_A is Root Bridge.
1.SW_A (Root Bridge) send BPDUs for every 2 sec. SW-B will receive BPDUs from SW_A. Now SW_B will forward this BPDUs to SW_C or not ?
2.If All Switches generate BPDUs every two seconds (hello time) ,SW_C have one Root port and one Altrnate Port, will SW_C send out BPDUs from (Altrnate port and Root Port) for every two seconds?

Question: 4:
-----------
TO clarify my understanding on (POrtFast / EdgePort). when RSTP is configured, by default EdgePort is enabled.

When a Host is connected to (RSTP configured Switch), the port will jump from blocking to forwarding and send 10 BPDUs to confirm the no BPDUs are receiving.
When a Host is connected to (RSTP configured Switch) and PortFast command is configured, the port will jump from blocking to forwarding. No BPDUs are sent out.

Question: 5:
-----------
If Switch receives BPDUs with TC bit set, It clears the MAC addresses learned on all its ports, except the one that receives the topology change.why it will not clear the MAC address entries on the received port ?

Please clarify my above questions.

Thanks,
Azeem