René , book question! How to Master Series

I find the resources on this site to be incredibly helpful! Will you be writing/releasing a new edition to the “How to Master” series any time soon?

Hello John,

I’m afraid not…

I stopped with the “How to Master” books when I started with networklessons.com. The writing style is exactly the same. I find publishing online to be much easier than writing books. I can write something and publish it right away, add some videos, people can ask questions here in the forum etc.

When you write a book, you have to sit down and finish it completely before you can release it. Editing is difficult and formatting hardcopies is a pain too :grin:

Rene

1 Like

René,

I understand! It would be icing on the cake if the users could have some form of offline use. The premium is a little higher than I would like, but I know that content creation is not cheap.

Keep up the good work, though! You’re doing a better job than the authors of the Cisco Press books (no offense to them, between writing style and important information, it’s too much fluff over substance).

John

1 Like