3515 ACS and ISE

Hi, I am trying to figure out what to order. I have an existing 3515 with ACS application and ordering a new 3515 with ISE application. The goal is to upgrade the existing 3515 to ISE. I will have around 150 nodes. Is this what I need? I am hoping I’m not ordering extra:

Qty Description Mfg part #
1 SMALL SECURE NETWORK SERVER FOR ISE APPLICATIONS SNS-3515-K9

2 Cisco ISE Software for the SNS-3515-K9 appliance(for new and existing appliances) SW-3515-ISE-K9
2 ISE DEVICE ADMIN NODE LICS (For new and existing appliances) L-ISE-TACACS-ND=
150 ISE BASE LICS 100-249SESSIONS (For new appliance) L-ISE-BSE-P1
150 ISE BASE LICS 100-249SESSIONS (For existing appliance) L-ISE-BSE-P1
1 CCW MULTI YEAR NBD 8X5 SNTC SMALL SECURE NETWORK SVR FOR ISE CON-3SNT-SNS3515K

Please help me on this as I don’t want to make mistake on the orders.

Thank you,
Vincent Lagrotteria

Hello Vincent

The list of part numbers to order looks good. However, you might want to check if Cisco has some kind of discount because of the fact that you already have a 3515 with ACS. Maybe you can pay for an upgrade instead of paying for the software and licenses full price. In any case, it’s always a good idea to talk with your Cisco vendor because they have all the product selector tools that will automatically bring up the appropriate configuration and combination of parts/software and part numbers appropriate for your purchase. We may see the list and say its OK, however, your Cisco partner/re-seller is the definitive person to go to to be 100% sure.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz