About the CCNP ENCOR category

Any specific CCNP ENCOR related questions belong here. Not sure how to prepare for the exam(s)? Keep in mind we can’t discuss Exam content/questions.

Approximately how long is the new CCNP 350-401 course provided by network lessons? Im trying to develop a study plan in conjunction with other video courses and would like to know approximately how much time it takes to go through Rene’s training for the new exam.

Hello Dominick

There is no set number of hours for the course or the labs, it all depends upon the pace that you will take. It also depends on how in depth you are planning to go with the lessons. You can simply read through the lessons and obtain a theoretical knowledge, or you can actually go in and perform all of the labs included in each lesson, which is preferable. You may even want to create your own labs based on the lessons.

I think a good rule of thumb to use is, you can probably skim through the lessons in an average of about 30 minutes each if you read to understand. If you want to go in depth all the way and create the labs for each, then you can estimate anywhere between 90 and 120 minutes for each lesson.

Remember these are just my estimations, you may find that you can go faster or slower than this, but I hope this helps you to more easily estimate the amount of time it will take you.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

Thank you for your reply.

1 Like