Anyconnect VPN configuration using 2FA (Radius and LoginTC)

Good afternoon, First time I am posting one query about Cisco ASA Anyconnect external Group policy for Radius authentication.
I have made one LAB setup for anyconnect 3.1 using internal authentication and it is working, now my aim to create 2FA authentication using Radius and LoginTC, Kindly post sample configuration to achieve 2FA using Anyconnect VPN.

Have you seen the documentation here: https://www.logintc.com/downloads/Two%20factor%20authentication%20for%20Cisco%20ASA%20SSL%20VPN%20with%20LoginTC.pdf

Thanks, I have already this document, I just need to know what configuration I need to apply in ASA 5540.
Also I would like to know the configuration steps, I am using Cisco Anyconnect and parallel I want to use Site to site VPN between the same ASA5540 and and another Cisco router, this for making VPN connectivity between HO and Branch office. Again, I want to use Anyconnect and Site to Site VPN from the same ASA.

Could you please let me know, I have loginTC 2FA authentication for connecting Anyconnect VPN, my question is that how can I configure local authentication for VPN, in case if LoginTC connector authentication failed.

Hello Sivakumar.

I will let @ReneMolenaar know about your query and see if he has any plans to add a new lesson that includes your question.

Thanks!

Laz