Best way to judge if your ready for the CCNP route exam?

Hello fellow users!

I hope everyone is doing well. I was wondering if anyone had tips for me to gauge myself to find out when I will be ready to take the CCNP route exam. I failed the route exam at the beginning of June. I took a hiatus not from studying but from studying for the CCNP route exam. I was very disappointed with the Pearson Vue practice exam, I feel like it did not prepare me well enough for the actual exam. I was wondering what is your favorite practice exams to gauge if you are ready for an exam? Or what other resources do you use to gauge your readiness for an exam? Any help would be appreciated!
BTW I am not looking for braindumps!

Thanks,
Scott

Hey Scott

As far as I know, there are no really good practice exams for CCNP. I was talking about practice exams in general with Rene, and he too has not found any truly useful practice tests for any of the Cisco exams. It is for this reason that Rene decided to have me start working on some ICND1 and ICND2 practice exams.

I believe that the plan is to continue writing up practice exams into the CCNA and CCNP levels, however, I don’t know what Rene’s plans are as far as a timeframe for that. Hopefully it will be soon enough so that you can take advantage of them.

@ReneMolenaar may know of some other resources that may help.

Laz