Can I pass the new CCNA 200-301 using your Networklessons.com

I would like to know if I will be able to pass the Cisco CCNA 200-301 with your Networklessons.com? I have a real-hardware Firewall, Router, and Switches, etc.

Hello Antonio

The purpose of NetworkLessons is to provide you with content, labs, and explanations that will help you to learn, and to pass the CCNA 200-301 exam. If you go over all of the lessons and do the labs, and understand the concepts, you should be in a position to pass the exam. If you have additional questions or things that you feel were not addressed or not clear in the lessons, you can always ask your questions here in the forum.

Having real hardware is also a great way to do your labs, as you experience first hand what it means to work with these devices. Even so, having access to an emulator like GNS3 or CML can also be helpful since it saves time in preparing your topologies…

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

Hi,
I’m studying CCNA 200-301 now and I think Networklessons will help me a lot to pass.
One question, what do you think about exam dumps? Can they be useful or will the questions not be up to date?
Thank you.
Regards.

Hello Roberto

We’re glad that you find NetworkLessons useful, and we’ll do our best to help you in your certification journey.

Officially, Cisco frowns upon the use of exam dumps, that is, those that publish real questions from real Cisco certification exams. Cisco consideres this cheating. Therefore we too, here at NetworkLessons do not condone the use of brain dumps. Here is some info about how Cisco views these dumps:
https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/question/0D53i00000Kt5WOCAZ/use-of-brain-dumps

However, it can be very useful to take practice exams that will simulate, as close as possible, the certification experience. Practice exams, which don’t use exact copies of the questions in the real exams, should be a part of your study process.

Take a look at this practice exam that we have put together here:

Each course on the site has a practice exam at the end, so you can test out your skills.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz