CCNA / CCNP Service Provider Course Content

Hello NetworkLessons Team,
Please advise if you have any plans to have content directed towards training for the CCNA and CCNP Service Provider track.

Hello Joel

We are in the process of preparing content that is aligned with the new certification structure that Cisco is introducing starting February 2020. Content here is organized based on the exams for each certification. Specifically, CCNA requires the 200-301 exam to be taken, for which content is already available here:

For the CCNP level exams, content for the 350-401 ENCOR exam is being develped, which is the core exam needed for CCNP Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certifications. We are also developing content for the 300-410 ENARSI exam, which is the main specialization exam for the CCNP Enterprise certification. For the time being, these are the exams for which content is being developed. The CCNP Service Provider certification requires the other exams which are not yet being developed. However, you can feel free to add your suggestions to the lesson ideas page at the following link:

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

Thanks for the response.
Any chance of including tracks for Juniper Courses as well ?

Hello Joel

As far as I know @ReneMolenaar is not planning on any Juniper related content on the site.

Laz

Alright, thank you. let me concentrate on the Cisco content.