CCNP ENCOR (350-401) Certification

Hi Everyone,

Is this course enough to get CCNP ENCOR Certified? Has anyone here was able to do it?
Or we need some more materials for outside?

Hello Ankit

The content within the CCNP ENCOR course on the site covers all of the material as stated by Cisco’s blueprint. Now whether or not that is enough to pass the exam is a tricky question to answer. Does the content here contain all of the possible topics that will be on the exam? I believe I can answer that yes, it covers more than 95% of what you need to know. But Cisco very clearly states in all their blueprints that:

“The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.”

So there is no way to be 100% sure that you’ve covered 100% of what will be on the exam. Even so, whether you pass or not will also depend heavily on how you study. Here are some detailed guidelines on how to study to get the most out of the lessons on this site:

From my experience, I have seen quite a few users on the forum pass the ENCOR exam, but I have no hard numbers to share. Maybe some others can share their experiences as well?

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz