CCNP Route exam

Are the CCNP Route lessons updated to reflect the new 300-101 exam topics?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Steve,

Yes it is.

Rene

Sweet! Thanks Rene! Love the courses btw!

Hi Rene,

Is is legal if someone buys exam questions which are also known as brain dumps from pass4sure or passguide to pass the Cisco exams ?

Best,

Tooryalai

Hi Tooryalai,

This is a 100% no :slight_smile:

Sharing any details about any of the Cisco exams is not allowed.

You can see it in their NDA:

Rene

Glad that I asked, there are many companies out there who are selling these kind of material and are sending promotional emails too.

There is no point in using “brain dumps” as all you are doing is rote remembering of questions and not fully understanding the topics on the exam.

I have seen many people with “paper” certs who cannot even apply the concepts in the real world.

Hi ,

I have passed CCNP route exam , can anyone will tell for remaining exams how should i appear ,

1. CCNP route passed on 2018 , mar .
    2.Can i appear CCNP Switch on 2021 , Mar ?
    3.Then CCNP Troubleshoot on 2024 ?

Please let me know ?

Sameer.

Hello Sameer

Each CCNP exam you pass has a validity of up to 3 years. If you choose to do so, you can write the other two exams just like you indicated in your message. However, it is a good idea to do the exams as quickly as possible. There are several reasons for this:

1. The exams are continuously being updated, so after a couple of years, the content found within the CCNP exam will change, be updated and will require additional studying. Exams passed in the previous version of CCNP are usually honoured, however.
  2. If you leave too much time between exams, you can begin to lose touch with the concepts learned. Studying for one exam helps you to keep in the mindset of studying for the other. Keep a good momentum when studying, don’t take too long breaks between exams.
  3. Even if you pass one or two of the exams, you DO NOT yet have a CCNP. So, if you write the exams with the dates you have entered, you won’t be CCNP certified until 2024!! That’s six years without reaping the benefits of a CCNP!

Take a break between exams, we all need it, but get up to speed once again quickly so that you can complete the certification and move on to more certifications in the future.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

1 Like

Hi Laz ,
Thank you !!
Regard,
Sameer.

Hello @lagapidis,

I don’t have a question! I just wanted to say that I passed My CCNP Route.

Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy your achievement and use that momentum to move forward to the next certification!

Once again, congratulations on this significant achievement!

Laz