Changes in Cisco's curriculim

What new training will b rolled out for Cisco’s new exams ?

Hello David

The new Cisco certifications will be starting on the 24th of February. Rene has already completed the lessons and content for the new CCNA 200-301 which can be found at the following link:

As for CCNP, there are two exams for which lessons can be found. The ENCOR and the ENARSI exams. The content for both of these is currently being updated on a weekly basis, and can be found here:

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

What about the new CCIE, Routing and Switching, ENCOR ??

Hello David

As stated by Cisco, the CCIE lab exam has been replaced with the ENCOR 350-401. This is the same core exam as that for CCNP, and this exam content is being covered in the following NetworkLessons course:

This course is being added to weekly by Rene and will soon be complete.

As for the new CCIE Lab Exam, content for this will be coming soon. For now, the old lab course covers a large part of what is needed, and this will be updated in the near future. We’ll keep you posted!

Laz

I hope I’m not beating a “dead horse” here, this is not what I’m asking. I am asking, which course, here, on network lessons.com corresponds to the new CCIE R & S written exam ???

Hello David

Cisco’s new CCIE Enterprise certification requires the following:

1. Pass the ENCOR 350-401 exam, which is also the core exam required for CCNP certification
  2. Pass the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure (v1.0) Practical Lab Exam

The old CCIE R&S written exam has no new standalone counterpart in Cisco’s new certification policies.

Laz