Cisco DNA in Cisco 300-410 Course

Hi,
I’m studing the Cisco 300-410 Course.
I did some real exams but failed. The reason that I fail was because of the Quesitons about DNA.
In the course I can’t find where it is disscused.
Can you help me?
I Like to study this before I retake the exam again.
The rest of the topics I understand but DNA is my issue.

Hello Ronald

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t pass in your attempt, I wish you success in your next try!! As for Cisco DNA, according to the Cisco Blueprint for ENARSI, DNA accounts for only one of seven topics within the Infrastructure services section, which itself accounts for 25% of the exam. That means DNA accounts for only about 4% of the exam.

Are you sure that DNA is the only area in which you are having trouble? The printout that they have given you should show you the areas in which you scored the lowest. If it is the Infrastructure services section that you need the most help on, take a look at the Cisco ENARSI course page and focus on Units 6 and 7 as indicated below:

The truth is that DNA is a new topic in the exams, and is primarily theoretical in nature due to the fact that it is difficult to lab up and simulate. In any case, take a look at these and if you have any other questions, feel free to let us know!

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz