EIGRP Static Neighbor

Hello Trevor

I believe that the issue you are facing has to do with a typo that is in the configuration. When you create a frame relay topology, and you are using a direct serial link between two routers, one router must operate as the DCE while the other operates as the DTE. More info about this can be found here:

What this means for your configuration is that the clock rate should be set only on one side of the link (i.e. the DCE side). You should remove the clock rate from the DTE side to make your link come up.

If you still have a problem, you may also need to disable LMI messages. Since there is no Frame Relay switch, the LMI messages are not needed and should be disabled. This can be done by using the no keepalive command on the serial interfaces. This may be needed in your setup depending upon the default behavior of the EVE-NG images.

You can also use the show interface command for these particular interfaces to see the status (it should e up) and any error counters as well. Check these out, and I’ll let Rene know about the typo to make the appropriate changes.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz