ENARSI (300-410) Passed!

Hello Rene, Laz,

It was exactly July last year that I first subscribed to Network lessons and after a year of studying for ENARSI exam, it gives me immense pleasure to inform you that I have passed my ENARSI exam on 28th July 2022!!

Rene, I would like to thank you for this site which has Quality and Systematic content which I could not find elsewhere!

Laz, I would like to thank you for answering all the questions of all students learning here with great patience and promptness. I have learned as much as from your quality and simplified answers as much as I have learned from Rene’s lessons!

Network Lessons has been a Big part of my studies for cracking this exam and I am going to continue using it for my future career goals! It’s so worth it!

I owe my success to this site!!!

Thank you once again,

Regards,
Rahul Koul

4 Likes

Hello Rahul

Congratulations on an excellent achievement! The truth is, it’s not easy to pass these exams, and the effort you need to put in is a testament to how valuable and meaningful these certifications are in the industry.

We’re glad to have been a part of your certification journey, and it was truly a pleasure supporting you and helping you along the way. It’s these kinds of achievements that make our jobs worthwhile… Thanks again for your kind words!

On to higher and greater things in both your career and your certification goals!!

Laz

1 Like