ENARSI Learning Roadmap

Hi everybody,

I’m on of the people that didn’t hit the deadline for the old CCNP.

Is there a smart way to bridge the gaps of knowledge for the ENARSI exam?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Jur

Much of the content for CCNP ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT are still valid for the ENARSI certification exam. Looking over the official Cisco CCNP ENARSI Exam Topics Blueprint, much of the 1.0 Layer 3 Technologies section, which accounts for 35% of the exam, is already covered in CCNP ROUTE. Section 2.0 VPN Technologies is the primary source of new material, at 20% of the exam. Here you’ll find things like MPLS and DMVPN and all of the related concepts.

For the 3.0 Infrastructure Security and the 4.0 Infrastructure Services sections, these are mostly covered already except for 3.4 Describe IPv6 First Hop security features, and 4.6 Troubleshoot NetFlow which are somewhat more in depth than the content for the old exam. Also, section 4.7 Troubleshoot network problems using Cisco DNA Center assurance is completely new as well.

I suggest you focus on these newer topics to bring yourself up to speed on these, and do a more general review of the rest of the topics, if you already feel you have a good grasp on them. Also, the actual ENARSI Course Outline on NetworkLessons is an ideal outline to use for your studies, as it is based on the blueprint, as well as on the official Cert Guide.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

Thank you Laz.
Very helpful, I’m going to make a studyplan out of this!

1 Like

Hello! I have one test to go and I failed last year my ENARSI. Now I am worried and doubtful about my knowledge. I have Boson NetSim and read a book and watched a lot of videos. Still I feel I have inadequate knowledge, that is why I signed up here in Network Lessons. I really want to get my CCNP this year and I signed up for the exam February next month. Any help is appreciated.

Hello Jeffrey

Welcome to the site, we’re glad you’re here! Having a lot of information readily available to read and study is great, and doing this via videos, content, lessons, and various other media is very helpful. Remember also that actually doing the labs plays a major role in understanding and retaining that knowledge for the purpose of passing the exam. So add to your study time substantial amounts of labbing to ensure that you’re solidifying the knowledge you are gaining. At least that’s what I found helped me out…

We wish you success in your goal of passing the CCNP exam and for whatever you need, we’re here to help!

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz