FlexVPN-Session

Do we have any lessons for the FlexVPN?

Hello Nagachn

There is currently no lesson for FlexVPN, however, you can make a suggestion for this topic in the Member Ideas page below:

Here you can make suggestions as well as vote on suggestions made by others.

I hope this has been helpful!

Laz

There was an idea given in 2019. It will be great if we have a Flex VPN session.

Hi @nagachn,

I started working on these. FlexVPN is basically IKEv2 on Cisco and includes remote-access, site-to-site, hub and spoke, etc.

I finished two site-to-site examples:

Next up is PKI authentication, hub and spoke, spoke-to-spoke.

Rene

Thanks. Amazing…I have been in this industry for the past 20 years but I never ever came across a technical document explaining the R&S topics with simple and clear.In the past, I always struggled to understand the topics but now it is easy only because you…i am spending least four hours per day on your portal.

It would be great if you include DC, Wireless, F5 as well so that I will be a member for another couple of years.

Thanks again.

Naga

Hello Naga

We’re really pleased that you find the lessons and the forum useful for your learning experience and journey. I will convey your message to Rene, but as I mentioned in a previous post, you can also make these specific suggestions on the Member Ideas section of the site:

You may find that others have suggested similar topics, and you can add your voice to theirs.

Looking forward to continuing to see you on the forum!

Laz