Greetings! I'm Tom

Hi everyone!

My name is Tom; been doing networking stuff for about 12 years now. Was super lucky to get most of my CCNA training in the military, wrapped up CCNP a few years ago largely thanks to Rene’s books, and excited to check out this new website as a means to touch up on Cisco Wireless knowledge. I’m really happy to see so much activity here!

When I’m not doing homelab or actual work stuff, I like writing at my kd9cpb.com blog about network and ham radio stuff. Looking forward to spending some time here, thanks for having me!

• Tom
    @kd9cpb

Hello Thomas

Great to have you with us and thanks for sharing some of your background. I took a look at your blog and it looks promising. Kudos on the no-nonsense style and technological focus of your writing. Wish you all the best in that.

We hope you find what you’re looking for in the lessons on Networklessons. As always, if you need any help along the way, you know where to find us.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

Hello Tom,

First of all, welcome on board!

Ham radio is something that sounds interesting to me, but I never got into…maybe something for the future :slight_smile:

If you need any help with networking, you know where to find us.

Rene