Greetings to All the Networking Folks

Hello All,

I am Deepankar from India. I have some background of networking across a couple of different domains; mostly in the security domain. I am here to learn Routing and Switching in great detail and also the topics which are put on this portal by Rene and the Team.

Looking forward to connect with all of you out there who are crazy about networking and who want to learn networking to solve real world problems.

Thanks to Rene for creating this space. I hope I shall have great time going through your lessons and demystifying the topics which are new to me as well as redo the one’s which I have misunderstood!

Three Cheers for Rene, the Network Lessons Team and off course all of us here in the Community; :blush: :sunglasses:

Hello Deepankar

It’s great to see someone get so excited about networking! It truly is a great discipline of telecommunications, and if you enjoy it, it makes it all the more meaningful and fulfilling. We look forward to seeing you and interacting with you on the forum. Our hope is that we can be of help to you in your networking and certification journey.

Keep being crazy about networking!!

Laz

1 Like

Welcome Deepankar!

Great to hear you are so excited about networking as we are! :sunglasses: :+1:

We have plenty of R&S material here so there is plenty to learn. I wish you good luck for now and if you need any help, you know where to find us :slight_smile:

Rene