Hello From Sunny California

Hi
I am from California , I am Happy to join This community and network lessons , My name Ayman From Egypt But i am here in California for 19 years , I was computer tech for almost 17 years but decide to study networking last year , i have new ccna , ccnp , last July i passed CCIE Written , now i need to start CCIE LABS , i installed EVE-NG but the problem don’t know how to start labs , I am planning to take the test by Jul-Sep/2018 , If Any one here can Help me will be great , My email ayseaf@yahoo.com . Thanks Guys in Advance .

Welcome, Ayman!

If you are going to study for the CCIE R&S lab then I suggest using some of the workbooks out there like the ones from INE.com or Cisco 360. I haven’t used EVE-NG myself, are there any pre-built EVE-NG labs for INE / Cisco 360 workbooks?

Studying for the lab is a LOT of work. You want to make sure you spend 99% of your time doing actual labs, not messing around getting emulators/configs to work. I wasted a lot of time back in 2012-2013 when I was studying for the lab getting GNS3 with a breakout switch to work.