Hello NetworkLessons

I have been networking for only 4 years, I have a CCNA, 2/3 of my CCNP, just the TSHOOT left, looking forward to learning more here.

Andy

Hello Andy,

Welcome and good job, only one exam to go!

When you prepare for TSHOOT, make sure you are very familiar with the topology of the exam:

Cisco released it and I recreated it as best as I could. If you know what the L2/L3 is topology is like then it will make the exam easier.

Good luck studying!

Rene

I passed :slight_smile:

Your CCNP topology was very helpful, its pretty much like for like to the exam, obviously the questions are different but it was a huge help.

Every day leading up to the exam, i would load this into GnS3 and break it, then fix it again and again until i knew it like the back of my hand.

When i got to the exam and executed a trace, i knew exactly what device was broken, i didn’t need to go back and reference the topology during the exam.

Thanks

2 Likes

Congrats you are a CCNP that is so awesome keep up the good work! Make sure to share your knowledge!

Good job Andrew!

Cisco released that topology to the public so it’s definitely something everyone should use. It helps a lot to understand the topology before facing the exam :slight_smile:

Rene