Hi I am Shan

Who are you?
Hi, I am Shan from Canada. On my journey towards CCNA :slight_smile:

Where are you?

**What stage are you in? Are you a beginner in networking? 14+ years in the IT field and finally put aside time to dive into the network world a little deeper starting with CCNA. Worked on the field with hands on troubleshooting of Enterprise Servers, Storage and Network devices in data centers.

What’s your background? Why did you join NetworkLessons.com? Any cool stories to share?
Heard great things about NL and giving it try in the hopes it helps me understand the topics better :slight_smile:

Hello Shan, I hope you’re doing well!

Great to have you on board! We hope that NetworkLessons will be an asset to continuing your career. We’re here to help you understand these topics better and prepare for your CCNA exam. If you have any questions or need clarification on any topics, feel free to ask in the forum.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Laz

Welcome Shan!

You’ll likely run into some protocols that you might have encountered when you worked with servers or other network devices. The nice thing about CCNA is that you’ll learn about many of those protocols.

I wish you good luck studying and if you need any help, you know where to find us :slight_smile:

Rene

1 Like

Thank you so much Rene :slight_smile:

1 Like